fredag 4 juli 2014

Viernes 4 th of July

The time to say good bye to Spain has arrived. The two weeks have just rushed by and we`ve had a really good time. I have now an official diploma, that  I´ve accomplished  level A1 in Spanish and can talk about personal and familiar things and everyday life at slow pace. Not bad, eh? In addition to the diploma, I also got  written  remarks from la profesora, that I´ve been an attentative student and have worked hard.  Or, to be honest, that is what I make of the lines in my still-so-poor spanish. I´m considering to continue with spanish, in the form of an evening class. It could be the project of autumn 2014.
Thursday afternoon I took a stroll around the block and saw this flyer, advertising a musical Matilda, 8 euros between 18.30-20.00. I decided to go since I´m well aquinted with  the story. So a short visit to the playa del Bil-bil (long enough, though to get the lower part of my stomach gingerly red) and then off to the theater. Five adorable children and four almost adults amused the audience (14 relatives and me) with the story of Matilda, an extraordinary intelligent child with super natural powers. Mrs Honey is her teacher and Mrs Trenchbull the bad principal and aunt to Mrs Honey. I estimated that I understood every 20th word and that is not too bad, eh?
 I met up with Christine again and we had this plan to eat paella as farewell dinner but it wasn`t that easy to find. Most restaurants  in Arroyo serves paella but only in Sundays. So we went down to the playa, again! a walk for 20 minutes and to  the restaurants lining the beach and found this lovely fish restaurant. Chistine ordered the sword fish (pez de espada?) and I took the paella marisco. Gorgeous!

Inga kommentarer: